Main duties and responsibilities:
As a Special Educational Needs Officer (SEN Officer), you will provide support to students with special educational needs (SEN) in our school. Examples of special educational needs are dyslexia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), mild autism spectrum disorders, mild intellectual disability, sensory impairments, and physical impairments.
You will be expected to support students with special educational needs in the following areas:
- Intervention support.
- Systems consultation in the area of educational development.
- Communicate and work with teachers regularly on the intervention support rendered and the progress made.
- Liaise with stakeholders, such as parents or external agencies, to ensure continued support for them.
- Passion and disposition to work with students with SEN.
- Resourceful and good problem-solving skills.
- Strong collaborative and communication skills with stakeholders.
- Preferably with prior experience and expertise in working with students with SEN.
- 5-day work week
- Learning and development opportunities
- School holidays leave scheme
Only Singaporeans may apply
Interested applicants please download the application form and email your completed form with full resume, copies of academic certificates and contact details to NLS_Career@moe.edu.sg.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Shortlisted applicants will be notified within a month from application date.
Back to Top