SPORTS AND GAMES
SPORTS AND GAMES
TRACK & FIELD
- To develop member’s fitness levels.
- To build character, team spirit and responsibility and provide opportunities for development of leadership potential through CCA.
- To build resilience through training and participation in competition.
Maximise the potential in every student for floorball as a team player and as a leader in their own unique way.
To inculcate discipline, teamwork and passion for the sports.
Objectives of CCA: To inculcate teamwork and to imbue our players with the necessary skills and techniques for them to shine to in the various competitions and tournaments.
Objectives of CCA: To enable members to build resilience, teamwork and sportsmanship through basketball training and competition
To train members to acquire basketball skills, know the game and play it well
To develop leadership qualities through the training
Football team is made up of Year 1 to Year 4 students; we cater to both the social recreation students and also the competitive school team. We welcome students who have the passion and love for the sports. During our training sessions, we emphasize on building on our players’ character.
To develop student-athletes who display self-discipline and commitment towards football; and pride and belonging to NorthLight School.
- To develop in our Netballers the love for the sport.
- To provide opportunities for Netballers to participate and grow in their leadership skills.
- To develop students’ basic skills, competency and confidence in the sport.
- To strengthen togetherness among students interested in the sport.
MODULAR SPORTS CLUB
- Serving as a platform for maintaining an active, fit, and healthy lifestyle.
- Providing opportunities to acquire fundamental skills across various sports disciplines.
- Fostering character development and instilling the importance of teamwork through diverse sporting experiences.
- Cultivating a sense of social responsibility through participation in Values In Action activities.
Back to Top