Track & Field
TRACK & FIELD
Track & Field aims to:
- develop member’s fitness levels.
- build character, team spirit and responsibility and provide opportunities for development of leadership potential through CCA.
- build resilience through training and participation in competition.
- Mr Kwan Chong How (I/C)
- Ms April Tay (2nd I/C)
- Mr Edwin Sia Sze Hui
- Sia Ding Yang Joshua
- Israfil Fitri Bin Rezal Sohairy
- Lim MingJie
- Sahinur Khatun
School Field or Kallang Practice Track
Every Thursday, 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
PARTNERS AND ACTIVITIES:
Track & Field CCA aims to develop member’s fitness levels, build resilience, team spirit and responsibilities through opportunities provided by school and CCA partner SportsCare Singapore.
CCA PROGRAM FOR THE YEAR:
- Fitness Training at Kallang Practice Track / Bedok Reservoir / School Field.
- Reaction training through games.
- Cycling / Swimming (tbc).
- Scenic Run with partners.
- Environmental related service learning.
- Fitness community events.