TEACHER - DRAMA
TEACHER - DRAMA
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Design and implement drama lessons appropriate for teenagers through our structured syllabus.
- Teach and develop drama skills and social-emotional competencies as part of the character education curriculum delivered through drama lessons.
- To inculcate student’s interests and passion in drama.
- Prepare and coordinate classroom materials and equipment for effective lesson delivery.
- Facilitate students’ learning through differentiated instructions.
- Assess and evaluate students’ progress and development of skills. Provide regular feedback to students, and parents where necessary.
- Plan and prepare students for class drama performance at the end of each semester.
- Minimum Diploma holder.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good classroom management skills with a strong passion for student development.
- Tertiary qualification with major in Drama/Theater Studies.
- At least 2 years of teaching or instructional experience in performing arts.
- A teaching qualification such as Diploma in Education from National Institute of Education, Singapore.
- 5-day work week
- Learning and development opportunities
- School holidays leave scheme
Only Singaporeans may apply
Interested applicants please download the application form and email your completed form with full resume, copies of academic certificates and contact details to NLS_Career@moe.edu.sg.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Shortlisted applicants will be notified within a month from application date.
Back to Top