LEVEL HEAD – ENGLISH
Main duties and responsibilities:
Support the HOD with the following:
- Customize curriculum, pedagogy and assessment, including the use of technology, to enhance students’ learning.
- Establish an effective framework for the monitoring and evaluation of instructional programs, classroom practice, and student learning.
- Supervise, monitor, and evaluate progress and achievement of work outcomes of staff in the team.
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to help improve performance of staff in the team.
- Develop and oversee the implementation and reviewing of department work plans.
- Has strong subject-content and pedagogical knowledge pertaining to English Language teaching and is able to apply the relevant knowledge to support teaching and learning.
- At least 3 years of teaching experience, preferably in a school environment.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education or Diploma in Education from the National Institute of Education (NIE).
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good classroom management skills with a strong passion for student development.
- 5-day work week
- Learning and development opportunities
- School holidays leave scheme
Only Singaporeans may apply
Interested applicants please download the application form and email your completed form with full resume, copies of academic certificates and contact details to NLS_Career@moe.edu.sg.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Shortlisted applicants will be notified within a month from application date.
Back to Top