ITE SKILLS CERTIFICATE (ISC) IN FACILITY SERVICES
This course provides students with the skills and knowledge in performing first-line maintenance, repairing and servicing of air-conditioning system, plumbing and sanitary systems, and electrical systems in accordance with manufacturers’ guidelines, statutory requirements and respective codes of practices.
There are 5 core modules in the Facility Services Course. The 5 core modules are:
• Plumbing System Maintenance
• Electrical System Maintenance
• Refrigeration System Maintenance
• Air-Conditioning System Maintenance
• Industry Experiential Programme (IEP)