Track & Field
Track & Field aims to:
- develop member's fitness levels.
- build character, team spirit and responsibility and provide opportunities for development of leadership potential through CCA.
- build resilience through training and participation in competition.
- Mr Kwan Chong How (I/C)
- Ms April Tay (2nd I/C)
- Mr Edwin Sia Sze Hui
CCA Captain — Mohammad Mikhail Bin Norhisham
CCA Student Leaders (Y3 & Y4)
- Sia Ding Yang Joshua
- Israfil Fitri Bin Rezal Sohairy
CCA Student Leaders (Y1 & Y2)
- Lim MingJie
- Sahinur Khatun
School Field or Kallang Practice Track
Every Thursday, 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
MapMyRun Challenge (Sep-Dec 2021)
Partners and activities:
Track & Field CCA aims to develop member's fitness levels, build resilience, team spirit and responsibilities through opportunities provided by school and CCA partner SportsCare Singapore.
Outdoor Run with Li Foundation Volunteers (Mar 2021)
SportsCares-Li foundation Multisport Bicycle Handover (Oct 2021)
Standard Chartered marathon Toyota ekiden event (Dec 2021)
CCA Program for the year:
- Fitness Training at Kallang Practice Track / Bedok Reservoir / School Field.
- Reaction training through games.
- Cycling / Swimming (tbc).
- Scenic Run with partners.
- Environmental related service learning.
- Fitness community events.
CCA training at Kallang Practice Track
CCA training at 100 plus track at Sports Hub