Entrepreneurship Club provides students with an engaging and authentic experience that develops creative and innovative individuals who give back to society.
Ms Betty Phua (1st In-charge)
Mr Alex Chan (2nd In-charge)
Ms Della Chu
Mr Lim Thiam Chye
Lin Si Qi (3RS3) - Chairperson
Lock Kai Xin (2T5) – Vice Chairperson
|CCA Venu:||Co-op Workshop (Retail Hub, Level 1)|
|CCA Timing:||Every Friday, 8.30am to 11.00am|
Chinese New Year Pop-Up Sales Event
Partners and activities
Leather Craft Workshop by ‘Personalised Love Artisan Studio’
Product Training Workshop by ‘Tea Idea’: Different types of tea and their benefits
CCA Program for the year
The club aims to encourage entrepreneurship and impart life skills to students through the following activities:
- Create innovative products for internal and external sales events.
- Plan and run sales events
- Collaborate with other CCAs for student activities
- Learn how to operate a retail business
- Design promotional materials
- Price merchandise to meet market demands and expectation
- Will proceed after Circuit Breaker measures allow.