To enable girls and young women to develop their fullest potential as responsible citizens of the world.
THE GUIDE MOTTO:
The Guide Promise
The Promise and Law is the heart and soul of the Guide Movement. They are the fundamental principles of the Girl Guiding and every member should observe and live by them. A Guide makes a personal commitment to these principles which in turn leads her to accept and to develop her responsibilities towards the community.
I promise to do my best:
to do my duty to God,
to serve my country
and help other people,
and to keep the Guide Law.
The Guide Law
- A Guide is loyal and can be trusted.
- A Guide is useful and helps others.
- A Guide is polite, considerate and respects her elders.
- A Guide is friendly and a sister to all Guides.
- A Guide is kind to all living things.
- A Guide is obedient.
- A Guide has courage and is cheerful in all difficulties.
- A Guide takes care of her own possessions and those of other people.
- A Guide is thrifty and diligent.
- A Guide is self-disciplined in what she thinks, says and does.
Guiders in Charge:
- Ms Audrey Liaw
- Ms Cheryl Tan
- Ms How Yee Lee
- Mdm Sabariah
- Ms Lim Sok Hwa
Friday, 8:00am – 10:00am