Home > Academic > Teacher – Community Care Support
Teacher – Community Care Support
Teacher (Community Care Support)
- Act as professional mentors and be a role model by inculcating positive values to students
- Inspiring confidence in students and giving long-term career advice
- Develop effective instructional materials to enhance students' learning
- Provide a teaching environment that is career and industry-oriented
- Create a conducive environment to develop students' thinking and maximize learning abilities
- Good team players with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a Degree or Diploma in Community Care, Healthcare, Nursing or equivalent
- Qualification in ACTEP/PCTE, WSQ ACTA and/or DACE with relevant training experience would be an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Community Care or Healthcare related industry
Only Singaporeans may apply
Interested applicants please download the application form and email your completed form with full resume, copies of academic certificates and contact details to NLS_Career@moe.edu.sg.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Shortlisted applicants will be notified within a month from application date.