Home > Academic > Head of Department - Community Care Support
Head of Department - Community Care Support
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT – COMMUNITY CARE SUPPORT
- Lead and oversee the overall Department's planning and managing of resources and its curriculum
- Be a role model and mentor teachers to develop their capabilities
- Design effective instructional materials to enhance students' learning
- Create conducive and industry-oriented learning environment
- Establish positive partnerships with parents and community to enhance learning outcomes for students
- Possess a Degree/Diploma in Community Care, Healthcare, Nursing or equivalent
- Qualification in WSQ ACTA and/or DACE and teaching experience would be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a multi-disciplinary healthcare team in private and public healthcare agencies and institutions and VWOs with 2 years of teaching experience preferred
- Registered nurse with work experience in leadership role would be an advantage
Only Singaporeans may apply (closing date: 8 October 2021)
Interested applicants please download the application form and email your completed form with full resume, copies of academic certificates and contact details to NLS_Career@moe.edu.sg.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Shortlisted applicants will be notified within a month from the closing date.