Home > Relief > Relief Teachers
- Work closely with teachers to enhance the teaching and learning of students in both academic and non-academic fields
- Exercise of strong classroom management skills to create a conducive learning environment
- Exercise of good facilitation skills to develop students’ thinking and learning abilities
- To take attendance in very lesson
- To mark all students assignments promptly with provided answer sheets and recording the marks
- Possess a Degree or Diploma in relevant disciplines such as English, Mathematics, Info-CommTechnology or Aesthetics
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate in character moulding and students’ learning
- Experience in teaching and developing students of similar profile as NorthLight School
Only Singaporeans may apply.
Interested applicants please download the application form and email your completed form with full resume, copies of academic certificates and contact details to NLS_Career@moe.edu.sg.
Incomplete application forms will not be considered. Shortlisted applicants will be notified within a month from date of application.