- To develop the members’ badminton skills, fitness level and game tactics.
- To inculcate discipline, sportsmanship and teamwork.
- To inculcate the value social responsibility through Values In Action activities
Michael C Poore
Audrey S P Liaw
Seng Fatt Tieh
TanYong Rui Kenix CCA Captain
Daphne Lee Qiu Xian CCA Vice Captain
|CCA Venu:||Civil Service Club Badminton courts|
|CCA Timing:||8.30 Am– 10.30 Am|
Members of Badminton took part in intra badminton competition and displayed a very positive mind set to Never Give Up and Do Their Best.
CCA Programme for the year
- The development of character and physical fitness.
- To equip members with the skills and knowledge to play the game of badminton competently and to develop fitness through the game.
- Support the Senior citizens at Whampoa