- To develop the members' badminton skills, fitness level and game tactics.
- To inculcate discipline, sportsmanship and teamwork.
- To inculcate the value social responsibility through Values In Action activities
- Tieh Seng Fatt
- Michael Poore
Out Going Senior Captain Hum Yu Chuan(Right)
In Coming Senior Captain Gopinathan Ajaysurya (Left)
Vice Captains Marcel Pang (Left) and Muhammad Dihairie (Right)
Junior Captain Convocar Jamila
Junior Captain Suhaily
Multi Purpose Hall
3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Community forsuccessful Aging at whampoo Community Centre Aug 2019
CCA Program for the year:
- Attendance: To have ≥ 80% of members having an average attendance of ≥ 75%
- VIA: To have at least one CCA based VIA
- CCA Facilitation: To conduct at least 8 sessions of facilitation using the CCA Facilitation Toolkit
- Achievement: To conduct an intra-club tournament for all 4 levels
- Staff/Student Development: To train Year 4 students to officiate a match
Area cleaning of Games room