The badminton team is made up of Year 1 to Year 4 students who have passion for the sport. This is a recreational team and is supervised by teachers-in-charge. During our training sessions, we emphasize on building on our players’ character.
The Badminton Club comprises students from Year 1 to Year 4 who possess a passion for the game of badminton and who want to hone their proficiency in the game. The members play the game at recreational level with significant focus on skill and fitness development.
- To develop the members’ badminton skills, fitness level and game tactics.
- To inculcate discipline, sportsmanship and teamwork.
- To inculcate the value social responsibility through Values In Action activities
- Mr Yap Kok Hung (Teacher Overall in-charge)
- Mr Michael Poore (Teacher 2nd Overall in-charge)
- Mr David Heng
- Every Friday
- 8.30am to 10.30 am
- Training venue: Multi-Purpose Hall