Subject Head – Teachers – Community Care Support
SUBJECT HEAD* / TEACHER – COMMUNITY CARE SUPPORT
SUBJECT HEAD* / TEACHERS – COMMUNITY CARE SUPPORT
- *Support HOD in the overall Department’s planning and managing of resources and its curriculum design and development
- Be a role model and mentor to teachers /students to develop their capabilities
- Provide career guidance to students
- Design effective instructional materials to enhance students’ learning
- Create conducive and industry-oriented learning environment
- Establish positive partnerships with parents and community to enhance learning outcomes for students
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a Degree/Diploma in Community Care, Healthcare, Nursing or equivalent
- Qualification in ACTEP or PCTE, WSQ ACTA and/or Dace would be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Community Care, Health Care related or social services (Elder care) agencies or institutions.
- *Registered nurse with work experience in leadership role would be an advantage
Only Singaporeans may apply
Interested applicants please download the application form and email your completed form with full resume, copies of academic certificates and contact details to NLS_Career@moe.edu.sg.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Shortlisted applicants will be notified within a month from application date.