Home > Academic > Teacher – Retail Services
Teacher – Retail Services
TEACHER – RETAIL SERVICES
- Act as professional mentors and be a role model by inculcating positive values to students
- Inspiring confidence in students and giving long-term career advice
- Develop effective instructional materials to enhance students' learning
- Provide a teaching environment that is more career and industry-oriented
- Create a conducive environment to develop students' thinking and maximize learning abilities
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a recognized Diploma/Degree in Retail, Business related or equivalent
- ACTEP or PCTE, WSQ ACTA and/or DACE and teaching experience would be an added advantage
- Possess knowledge and skills in Retail Operations, Merchandise Display, Customer Service and Point-of-Sale Operations
- Minimum 2 years of operational and/or merchandising experience in a retail/service related environment
Only Singaporeans may apply ( closing date: 04 Dec 2020 )
Interested applicants please download the application form and email your completed form with full resume, copies of academic certificates and contact details to NLS_Career@moe.edu.sg.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Shortlisted applicants will be notified within a month from application closing date.