NorthLight School Jobs
- Work closely with teachers to enhance the teaching and learning of students in both academic and non-academic fields
- Exercise of strong classroom management skills to create a conducive learning environment
- Exercise of good facilitation skills to develop students’ thinking and learning abilities
- To take attendance in very lesson
- To mark all students assignments promptly with provided answer sheets and recording the marks
- Possess a Degree or Diploma in relevant disciplines such as English, Mathematics, Info-CommTechnology or Aesthetics
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate in character moulding and students’ learning
- Experience in teaching and developing students of similar profile as NorthLight School
EXECUTIVE (PROCUREMENT & ADMIN) – 2-Year Renewable Contract
As a Procurement and Admin Executive in NorthLight School, you will report to the Manager (Finance and Administration).
- Undertaking the duties and responsibilities of a Purchasing executive for the procurement of goods and services by the school
- Supporting the school in its procurement and financial processes and ensuring compliance with the school’s procurement and financial guidelines
- Administering procurement using the Government Electronic Business System (GeBiz) and managing departments’ enquiries on GeBiz matters
- Liaising with school departments to consolidate requirements for bulk purchases
- Maintaining and monitoring of term contracts
- Providing general administrative support in the school such as reception duties, bus bookings, courier services, and support to school committees
- Involved in other adhoc administrative tasks given by school leaders
- Diploma in Business Studies or equivalent. (Candidates without qualifications but with relevant experience are welcome to apply).
- 3 to 5 years of relevant procurement experience
- Must be a good team player and able to work independently
- Good organizing abilities and effective communication skills
- Able to work well with people at all levels and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and IT applications
- Knowledge of government procurement or GeBiz will be an advantage
- Experience in school environment will be an advantage
Only Singaporeans may apply.
Interested applicants please download the application form and email your completed form with full resume, copies of academic certificates and contact details to NLS_Career@ite.edu.sg or you may send or fax to:
Senior Executive, Human Resource Unit
151, Towner Road, Singapore 327830
Fax: 6291 2423
Closing date: 7 July 2017
We regret that incomplete application forms will not be considered and only short-listed applicants will be notified for interview within a month from the closing date of application.